Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas has truly begun


I love Christmas. It is one of my two favorite holidays. The other holiday being Halloween. Very strange, eh? I guess it's my light side and my dark side coming out at different times. Christmas is not just a holiday - it's an event. All the trips to different relatives' houses, the day after Thanksgiving early morning shopping, the last minute shopping for everything you forgot, all the cool movies, etc. Most people hate all the rush and trouble, but I absolutely celebrate in it. So here's to Christmas - and yes - I did say Christmas - I am a firm believer that it is the celebration of Christ's birth and should stay that way - even through all the craziness.

You had better be marking the occasion by watching National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation.

No comments: