Monday, January 21, 2008

Diet Hell / Apprentice Joke / Hot Rod

So I started this calorie counting diet where I write down all the calories I eat. Man, what a pain. I really am tired of being the fat funny sidekick guy in life. I really do need to lose weight for my health. We'll see what happens.

Gene Simmons got fired on Celebrity Apprentice. What a joke. His presentation was a million times better than the other teams. He also saved the the Men's team (Hydra - which he named, by the way) from losing their butts the last two weeks. If it wasn't for him, they would have made close to no money at all. Whatever. I guarantee you that the show loses a ton of viewers because he got fired. KISS and Gene Simmons fans are very loyal and they will stop watching it. He was the only reason I was watching it. I don't give a crap about that show. I just wanted to watch him work his business magic and take the other contestants to school.

On another KISS note, my year and a half old son now sings the "me" in "Do You Love Me". You got to teach them young. Supposedly, KISS is touring this summer - here's hoping so.

We watched Hot Rod the other night. It was pretty funny. I was surprised. I wasn't expecting much, but it was relatively entertaining. Watching a guy crash and burn and get hurt over and over again never stops being entertaining. And that fake moustache - you don't get any better than that.

No comments: