Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Some fun personal info updates

I just put a link to a song I did under the name Coarse way back when. It was featured on a pretty popular Industrial compilation that came out on Flaming Fish Records called Full Frontal Lobotomy. I've thought about doing another couple songs with different musical acquaintences of mine, but just have never got around to it. Who knows - maybe in the future. It would be way more metal now - but still poppy. Probably along the lines of Rob Zombie or something like that.

I also posted an article I wrote for HM Magazine about ChemLab a long time ago. I used to do interviews and record reviews for them way back in the day. It was fun. Just thought I would post this for anyone who wants to read it and has some time to waste.

No comments: